Call us Toll-Free 1-877-2CURTAIN (877-228-7824)

Curtain Descriptions

There are so many options of window treatments to compliment any décor, it may be hard to decide what is right for you.
If you are not sure of what window treatment you’re looking for, please refer to our guides below.



A panel is a tailored window treatment that is hung from the top of a window to the window sill
or below. Panels are usually sold individually and can be used alone or hung 
with a second panel. They are available in many fabrics, sheer solids, crushed, printed , embroidered, lace and solid fabric. Panels may also be used behind drapes for a more elegant look or for privacy.

Shop all our panels




A tier is a tailored or ruffled window treatment that is hung in the middle of the window to the window sill. It is
often used with a valance or a swag hung over the tier. A tier is also referred to as a café or a privacy tier.

Shop all our tiers

Kate Tier CurtainMontego GrommetHoot Printed Tier CurtainSophia Macrame Trim Tier Curtain



Toppers & Valances are hung at the top of the window and is made in many styles and shapes. They can be used
alone for a simple look or can be used over a tier, panel or a hard window treatment.

Shop all our toppers & valances

Jacobean Abstract Plum Valance CurtainAzahar Blue Layered Lined Valance CurtainMadaket Gull Woven Stripe Valance CurtainSnapshots Embroidered Sailboats Valance Curtain



A set is a window treatment that comes in 2 or more sections consisting of left and right panels.
Sets are usually in 2 to 5 pieces and may include panels, valance and tiebacks.

Shop all our sets

Trellis Embroidered 5-Piece SetFairfield



A swag is a window top treatment. 3 piece sets are sometimes referred to as a swag. A swag has a rod pocket
with straight sides on the outside and a curved 
shape on the inside.

Shop all our sets

Boxwood Woven Lined 3 Piece Curtain SetMallory Lined Embroidered 3 Piece Curtain SetBridget



A drape is usually a heavy fabric that is hung from the top of the window to below the window sill. They are usually sold
as a pair and the width includes the total pair. There are several kinds of drapes determined by different top treatments;
pole top, tab top and pinch pleat. Drapes also have several backings; thermal back, lined back and open back.

Shop all our drapes

GabrielleGrasscloth Lined Pinch Pleat/Back Tab Curtain Panel PairMulti Circles Rod Pocket Curtain Panel PairWeathermate 


Curtain Styles

We offer numerous treatment styles to complete your look. When selecting your treatment style, be sure to consider the
décor of your space; from contemporary to rustic to classic, curtains definitely make the room, but only when chosen wisely.


Grommet Tab Top Back Tab Pinch Pleat Rod Pocket