Information Collection and Use
When visiting any web site, your browser sends information to the site's hosting server identifying the browser you are using, your Internet Service Provider, the page you last visited, and the page you are currently visiting. We log this information and we may also track and catalog the search terms that you enter in our search forms. When you purchase a product on the Web Site, we ask you for information such as: name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card. We may also receive information from you in connection with contests or sweepstakes on the Web Site, customer feedback you provide, and customer service help you request.
We use information to administer and improve the Web Site, process and follow up on your order, and contact you.
We make use of a standard feature of browser software called a "cookie" to that helps us recognize you when you visit. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you pay a repeat visit to the Web Site. Cookies let us personalize your shopping experience based on your preferences and help the Web Site to work better.
For their protection, we ask that children under age 13 do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian. Ann & Hope will not intentionally contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
We use industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please keep your password private. We will never ask for it by phone or email, and neither should anyone else.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ann & Hope does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Ann & Hope. These companies may use your personal information to help Ann & Hope fulfill orders, process credit card payment, evaluate the Web Site or communicate with you about offers from Ann & Hope and our marketing partners. You may opt out of future marketing communications from Ann & Hope or our marketing partners at any time by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-877-228-7824.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
The Web Site contains links to other web sites. Please recognize that we cannot control the use or security of your personal information collected by other web sites. If you have any concerns regarding the security or privacy of these web sites, you should feel free to browse their privacy policies, or even to contact them directly. Ann & Hope is not responsible for the privacy practices, data collection, security or content of other web sites.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Terms and Conditions
Ann & Hope, Inc. ("Ann & Hope") operates this web site (the "Web Site"). Any questions or comments concerning this Web Site should be directed to Ann & Hope at 1-877-228-7824 or email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors, however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Information. Ann & Hope attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, they may have different attributes than those listed or they may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order. In the event of inaccuracies in price, availability or features through this Web Site, we reserve the right not to fulfill or rescind the fulfillment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, photographs, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Ann & Hope and its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Ann & Hope and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Ann & Hope or such third party owner. Any unauthorized use of any such materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on this Web Site without Ann & Hope's prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed hereon from this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another web site without Ann & Hope's prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to other web sites. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither Ann & Hope nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any such web site. Neither Ann & Hope nor any of its affiliates endorses, guarantees, or makes any representations or warranties regarding any other web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such web sites. If you decide to access any other web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Ann & Hope may have at law or in equity, if Ann & Hope reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Ann & Hope may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. Ann & Hope will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ann & Hope to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER ANN & HOPE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER ANN & HOPE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANN & HOPE AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANN & HOPE AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Ann & Hope nor any of its affiliates assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL ANN & HOPE, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Ann & Hope may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Ann & Hope to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by Ann & Hope from its offices in Rhode Island. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Rhode Island or the United States District Court of Rhode Island. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Term and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments or need assistance completing an order, we invite you to call our customer service department at 1-877-228-7824 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We value your business, and we are committed to making your shopping experience an enjoyable one.